So You Lost a Few Fingers... No Big Deal?
Get a personal account of the trauma and recovery process from the perspective of a strong and proud man (Jarrod) who lost his understanding of how to protect and provide for his family after a farm accident left him as an amputee. In a culture filled with ideas of inclusivity and understanding, audiences will learn first-hand how a farmer, with a strong sense of faith and determination (and a workforce) can pivot and learn to thrive as a "disabled" man.
- understand the emotional process of working through a debilitating trauma
- learn how to more empathetically understand your teammates, spouse, or colleagues
- redefine your mindset around inclusivity
Ideal for the following audiences:
- interests in the socially, physically or economically disadvantaged workforce
- organizations with a culture of inclusivity
- military audiences
- church/religious organizations